Laser Detector Redscan RLS-2020i PoE
The RLS-2020I is an indoor laser sensor that provides a customisable ‘virtual’ wall or pane with a detection area up to 20m x 20m.Läs mer Läs mindre
The RLS-2020I is an indoor laser sensor that provides a customisable ‘virtual’ wall or pane with a detection area up to 20m x 20m to identify the presence of people or objects. It protects areas from security breeches such as intrusion, theft or unauthorised access as well as improving the reliability of video based motion detection and surveillance.
The REDSCAN RLS-2020I has been designed to integrate with security or safety systems. It creates a detection area that cannot be easily provided by other sensors or video based detection systems such as virtual walls or virtual ceilings. It makes it an ideal sensor to protect slylights in buildings, walls, assets such as paintings or shelves storing valuables goods. The discreet design and custom-paint option enable it to blend very well into an indoor environment.
- Laser scanner sensor (class 1)
- 20mx20m 95 degree detection coverage, customisable vertical (virtual wall) and horizontal detection (virtual pane)
- Area allocation: 3 to 4 sub-detection zones can be created inside the detection area
- PoE compliant, 6W
- Both analogue and IP device
- 3 analogue outputs: alarm, tamper and trouble (configurable)
- IP protocol: UDP, TCP/IP (Redwall Event Code), http (web setting) SNMP 2
- Redwall Event code is integrated with major VMS and PSIM platforms (visit www.optex-vms.com for more information)
- Splash proof housing
|Produktnamn||Laser Detector Redscan RLS-2020i PoE|